- 11.35 INR
- Plastic-High Density poly Ethylene (HDPE)
- Milky White, Matt Black, Grey, Walnut Brown, And Ivory
A grommet can be used in furniture to protect wires, cables or cords for computer equipment or other electronic equipment in homes or offices. At the same time, they are used decoratively to embellish the furniture and can be bought in a large variety of sizes, colors and finishes.
The grommets usually consist of two pieces: A liner that goes into the hole of the furniture and a cap with a hole (often adjustable in size) for the cables to go through.
When there is no need to use them they can be blanked either by turning one piece 90ÃÂ° against the other or by inserting an extra plastic piece designed to fit that purpose.
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- 2000 Per Day
- 24 Hours
- Free samples are available
- Packing In Box
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company,ROHS CE
Plot No. 2120, Rai Industrial Estate (HSIIDC), Rai, Sonipat, Sonipat, Haryana, 131029, India